Watchdog Reporting and The Public Safety Pension
Watchdog reporting is one of The Arizona Republic’s priorities
Cherrill Crosby, The Republic | January 10, 2015
Tags: arizona, arizona public safety personnel retirement system, arizona state retirement system, board of trustees, Doug Ducey, fbi, Governor Doug Ducey, hacking, Illegal, investigation, james hacking, Jared Smout, Jim Hacking, pension, psprs, public safety personnel retirement system, real estate, resignations, subpoena, trustees, valuation
- 42,971 Arizonans are angry !
Auditor General Investment Policy Review Due Sept. 2015
Pensioners and taxpayers are watching!
- Arizona PSPRS Part 1: Public Unions Cloud Pension Future
- AZ Supreme Court Moves Forward With Judge Hall PSPRS Pension Benefit Lawsuit
- Vivian Farmer For Pension Administrator !
- Shenanigans At The PSPRS Pension Part Deux
- Risk Adjusted Returns My A$$ !
- States Required To Add $454 Billion Of Unfunded Pension Obligations To Their Books
- Prescott And a Recommendation To Shut The PSPRS Pension Down
- Firefighter’s Pension Fix Won’t Legally Hold Up
- Prescott Needs To Raise Taxes To Pay Huge Pension Liability
- Prescott-Area Fire Districts Feel The Squeeze
- Prescott Gets Pension Costs For Hotshot Rulings
- Prescott Unfunded Pension Liability Surpasses $70M
- Cottonwood Public Safety Pensions Balloon Another $9 Million
- AZ Cities Want Trustees Replaced
- Desert Troon Caught Unaware On Marana Real Estate Investment
- 91 Arizona Cities Call For The Closure Of The PSPRS Public Safety Pension
Typical PSPRS Board of Trustees Meeting