Multiple State Agency Heads Grant Illegal Raises, Only PSPRS’ Was Fired
Maybe there were more problems at the AZ Public Safety Pension?
Maybe the Governor knew that?
Report: Some unapproved state raises topped 40 percent
Alia Beard Rau, The Republic | December 12, 2014
Tags: administrator, arizona, arizona public safety personnel retirement system, board of trustees, bonus, Brian Tobin, Bridget Feeley, Governor Brewer, james hacking, Jared Smout, Jim Hacking, pension, psprs, public safety personnel retirement system, trustees
- 42,971 Arizonans are angry !
Auditor General Investment Policy Review Due Sept. 2015
Pensioners and taxpayers are watching!
- Arizona PSPRS Part 1: Public Unions Cloud Pension Future
- AZ Supreme Court Moves Forward With Judge Hall PSPRS Pension Benefit Lawsuit
- Vivian Farmer For Pension Administrator !
- Shenanigans At The PSPRS Pension Part Deux
- Risk Adjusted Returns My A$$ !
- States Required To Add $454 Billion Of Unfunded Pension Obligations To Their Books
- Prescott And a Recommendation To Shut The PSPRS Pension Down
- Firefighter’s Pension Fix Won’t Legally Hold Up
- Prescott Needs To Raise Taxes To Pay Huge Pension Liability
- Prescott-Area Fire Districts Feel The Squeeze
- Prescott Gets Pension Costs For Hotshot Rulings
- Prescott Unfunded Pension Liability Surpasses $70M
- Cottonwood Public Safety Pensions Balloon Another $9 Million
- AZ Cities Want Trustees Replaced
- Desert Troon Caught Unaware On Marana Real Estate Investment
- 91 Arizona Cities Call For The Closure Of The PSPRS Public Safety Pension
Typical PSPRS Board of Trustees Meeting