Kutak Rock & PSPRS Board: “Breach of Fiduciary Responsibilities”
Pension fund told to cut legal cost after $1.7 mil bill
Craig Harris, The Republic | azcentral.com October 22, 2014
PSPRS told that large outside legal tabs would no longer be tolerated
Tags: 487, arizona, Arizona Attorney General, arizona public safety personnel retirement system, Ballot Initiative, board of trustees, breach, Brian Tobin, Bridget Feeley, CIO Parham, City of Phoenix, criminal, fbi, fiduciary responsibility, Governor Brewer, hacking, investigation, james hacking, Jared Smout, Jim Hacking, kutak rock, League of Arizona Cities and Towns, pension, Phoenix Pension Reform Act, Proposition, psprs, public safety personnel retirement system, real estate, resignations, tobin, trustee, trustees
- 42,972 Arizonans are angry !
Auditor General Investment Policy Review Due Sept. 2015
Pensioners and taxpayers are watching!
- Arizona PSPRS Part 1: Public Unions Cloud Pension Future
- AZ Supreme Court Moves Forward With Judge Hall PSPRS Pension Benefit Lawsuit
- Vivian Farmer For Pension Administrator !
- Shenanigans At The PSPRS Pension Part Deux
- Risk Adjusted Returns My A$$ !
- States Required To Add $454 Billion Of Unfunded Pension Obligations To Their Books
- Prescott And a Recommendation To Shut The PSPRS Pension Down
- Firefighter’s Pension Fix Won’t Legally Hold Up
- Prescott Needs To Raise Taxes To Pay Huge Pension Liability
- Prescott-Area Fire Districts Feel The Squeeze
- Prescott Gets Pension Costs For Hotshot Rulings
- Prescott Unfunded Pension Liability Surpasses $70M
- Cottonwood Public Safety Pensions Balloon Another $9 Million
- AZ Cities Want Trustees Replaced
- Desert Troon Caught Unaware On Marana Real Estate Investment
- 91 Arizona Cities Call For The Closure Of The PSPRS Public Safety Pension
Typical PSPRS Board of Trustees Meeting